New Resource Partners provides strategic advisory services to governments, investors and other organisations wishing to accelerate deployment of renewable energy systems.
We believe the transition from fossil fuels to renewables is inevitable, and will accelerate. The implications of this differ greatly across markets, according to local resources, energy demand, cost, and existing infrastructure, to name a few.
Trade-offs among affordability, reliability and sustainability need to be optimised, creating complexity but also a diversity of opportunities. Our deep understanding of policy, market and technical aspects is essential in the de-risking of renewables deployment.
Our present activities include:
- Development of renewable energy roadmaps
- Design of tools to assess investor risk
- Appraisal of policies to promote private sector investment
- Assessment of power market for their ability to accommodate renewables
- Government capacity building in emerging markets